‘Yoga is the journey of the self, through the self, to the self. ~ The Bhagavad Gita
- Improves strength, balance & flexibility
- Relief of pain & arthritis symptoms
- benefits heart health
- enhances relaxation
- Improves sleep
- More energy & brighter moods
- helps you manage stress
‘Touch was never ment to be a luxury. It is a basic human need. It is an action that validates life and gives hope to both the reciever and the giver. The healing of touch is reciprocal’. ~ Irene Smith
A variety of techniques are intuitively combined with oil and essential oils to assist in relaxation and release of muscle tension. Massage styles include: Swedish, relaxation, deep tissue, trigger point, holistic/intuitive massage.
- Reduced muscle tension
- Improved circulation
- Stimulation of the lymphatic system
- Reduction of stress hormones
- Increased joint mobility & flexibility
- Improved skin tone
- Improved recovery of soft tissue injuries
“Breath is the bridge which connects life to consciousness, which unites your body to your thoughts.” – Thich Nhat Hanh
Breathwork is the conscious control of breathing and influences a person’s mental, emotional or physical state. People who practice breathwork describe feeling tingling sensations throughout their body, feelings of clarity, alertness, increased mind-body connection, and even emotional purging.
- boost immunity
- process emotions, heal emotional pain and trauma
- develop or increase self-awareness.
- improve personal and professional relationships
- increase confidence, self-image, and self-esteem
‘Cacao is a space holder for what you are meant to bring into the world’ ~ Erin Eber
Cacao is traditionally a plant medicine used by the Mayans in ceremony. It works at the level of the heart chakra and is a powerful tool for connection, creation and expansion.
- high in magnesium
- high in calcium
- high in antioxidants
- rich in theobromine; stimulating to heart and mind, increases focus
- elevates mood – contains the bliss molecule anadamde and the love molecule phenylethylamine
- daily elixir for connection
‘The cold is an absolute doorway to the soul’ ~ Wim Hof
Be in your body and in the moment. Feel your fire and harness your strength and resilience as one of our facilitators leads you on an incredible cold water journeys
- Boost the immune system
- Improve circulation
- Deepen sleep
- Boost energy levels
- Reduce inflammation
- Improve metabolic function
- Improve mood
‘Dance is a gateway to healing. It’s medicine in it’s most creative expression. It’s the passage for the soul to free itself’. ~ Dani
Express yourself and move freely guided by music, rhythm and your intuition. Come home to your body by igniting your creativity and expressing your authentic self.
- increased mood
- releasing negative energy
- improved condition of your heart and lungs
- better coordination, agility and flexibility
- greater self-confidence and self-esteem
- improved general and psychological wellbeing
‘In every walk with nature one receives far more than one seeks’ ~ John Muir
Enhance feelings of grounding and grow in gratitude for this abundant Island of Aotearoa, the ultimate place for healing. We set up at picturesque locations with natural features such as beaches, national parks and rivers. Here we can enrich the experience of connecting to the whenua through Guided nature walks, Sensory journeys, Eco and Adventure therapy.
- Reduces stress
- Improves mental health
- Increases focus & attention
- Increases Relaxation
- Improves mood
- Improves sleep
- Increases resilience
“Human connections are deeply nurtured in the field of shared story” – Jean Houston
Connect with yourself, with others and the land around you. These workshops allow you to explore what connection means to you by exploring various methods and teachings.
“Fill your paper with the breathings of your heart” – William Wordsworth
Journaling sessions are designed to help guide you through your innate wisdom and reflect on the learnings from the retreat weekend.
- Set & achieve your goals
- Relieve stress
- Keep your thoughts organized
- Allow yourself to self-reflect
- Inspire creativity
- Boost your memory
“Art is not what you see, it what you make others see.” – Edgar Degas
Art workshops that allow you to embrace your creativity and try something new. Workshops can include: watercolour painting, jewelry making, flax weaving, and tie dying.
- Art encourages neural connections
- Art develops problem-solving abilities
- Art promotes creativity
- Art builds fine motor skills
We love hosting the gifts of guest facilitators. The circular space and outdoor setting has been ideal for sound healings/journeys, group workshops, Ice bath sessions, guest speakers and musicians.
Interested in being a guest facilitator at one of our retreats…get in touch!